- Lapis gemstone is also known as Lazuli, it is a powerful crystal for activating the higher mind and enhancing intellectual ability. This historical stone has a name closely associated with its intense color. It is technically defined as a rock rather than a mineral.The colour of this gemstone is blue. Its colors can actually range from slightly greenish blue to violetish, medium to dark and from low to highly saturated. Lapis is an excellent stone for executives, journalists, and psychologists, stimulating wisdom and good judgment in the practical world.Despite its low price, lapis lazuli can be wear in many high-end designer jewelry. Lapis is one of the most popular stones today for men’s jewelry. Lapis stones are also useful and to be effective to relieve pain, and are said to be particularly helpful for migraine headaches.How to Wear :It should be wear in the middle finger of right hand on saturday in the morning at the time of sunrise. Before wearing it must be wash with honey and then with fresh cow milk and rinse with ganga jal.Benefits :
- Lepis gemstone effect third eye chakra.
- Powerful crystal for activating the higher mind and enhancing intellectual ability.
- It stimulates the desire for knowledge, truth and understanding, and aids the process of learning.
- Like most blue stones, Lapis will stimulate and activate the throat chakra.
- It is powerful to create depth and clarity in your thinking and in your communications.
|Weight In Caret||11.70|
|Weight In Ratti||12.83|
|Weight in grm||2.34|
|Benefits||Lapis Lazuli quickly releases stress, bringing deep peace|
|Mantra||““”Om Sham Shanicharaye Namah”””|
|SIZE||17.88 x 12.56 x 4.52 MM|
|Treatment||Unheated And Untreated|